Paribun - Canavese Red DOC 75cl
  • Paribun - Canavese Red DOC 75cl

Paribun - Canavese Red DOC 75cl

€9.50
Tax included - Available in 3-5 days
Quantity

Wine obtained from different grape varieties: 60% Barbera and the remaining 40% composed of Neretto, Vespolina and Bonarda.
Excellent with red meat dishes, stuffed pasta and meat sauce.
Show great personality with the mixed fried Piedmontese.

0 Reviews

redeem
No reward points for this product.


SENSORY NOTES

Color: ruby red with obvious violet reflections.
Bouquet:good intensity, harmonious and vinous, they affect spicy notes followed by hints of red berries.
Taste:soft, warm and, in its simplicity, enveloping.

MAS-CANROS

Sheet

Package
75cl glass bottle
Still no reviews from users.

8 other products in the same category: