These Conditions of withdrawal apply to all purchases made by a natural person (hereinafter the "CUSTOMER") on the website www.katuma.it (hereinafter the "SITE") at Levior, Sas registered in the Turin Trade and Companies Register with number TO 1146126, with registered office in Piazza Mascagni 9, Italy, Tel.: 3298504742, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the "SELLER").
The terms used below have, in these Conditions, the following meanings:
- "CUSTOMER": means the contractual partner of the SELLER, who acts as a consumer as defined by Italian law and jurisprudence, or "natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out".
- "DELIVERY": i means the delivery address of the PRODUCTS communicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
- "Products": means all products available and offered for sale on the SITE.
- "Territory" means Italy.
Right of withdrawal
The CUSTOMER has the right of withdrawal, without indicating the reasons, by sending back or returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER.
For this purpose, the PRODUCT must be returned or returned without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days after the communication of the decision of withdrawal, unless the SELLER proposes to provide for the withdrawal of the PRODUCT himself.
Pursuant to Article 52, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the withdrawal period ends at the end of fourteen (14) days from the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CUSTOMER, takes physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In the event that the CUSTOMER has ordered multiple PRODUCTS through a single order that gives rise to several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of a single PRODUCT delivered in several lots), the withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CUSTOMER, takes physical possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
Notification of the right of withdrawal
Telephone number of the SELLER*:
FAX number of the SELLER*:
E-mail address of the SELLER*:
I hereby inform you of my withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the PRODUCT indicated below:
Order form no.:
- Ordered on [___]/received on [____]
- Payment method used:
- Name of the CUSTOMER and possibly of the beneficiary of the order:
- CUSTOMER address:
- Delivery address:
- Signature of the CUSTOMER (except in case of transmission by e-mail)
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the CUSTOMER must transmit his communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal by the CUSTOMER, the SELLER undertakes to reimburse the fullness of the sums paid including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs deriving from the choice by the CUSTOMER of a delivery method other than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER), without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the day on which the SELLER was informed of the CUSTOMER's withdrawal. (Article 56 of the Consumer Code).
The SELLER will proceed with the refund using the same means of payment used by the CUSTOMER for the initial transaction, unless the CUSTOMER has expressly consented to the use of another means; in any case, the refund will not entail any cost for the CUSTOMER.
The SELLER is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the CUSTOMER has expressly chosen a more expensive delivery method than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER.
The SELLER may suspend the refund until the moment in which it has received the goods or, if earlier, until the moment in which the CUSTOMER proves to have returned the goods.
The CUSTOMER must return the goods to Levior snc - Katuma, via G.Cossavella, 44 - 10012 Bollengo TO, without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract.
The deadline is considered met if the CUSTOMER sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen (14) days.
Condition of the returned goods
The PRODUCT must be returned in accordance with the instructions of the SELLER, and in particular must include all the accessories supplied.
The CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and correct functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CUSTOMER has the opportunity to test the PRODUCT, but his responsibility can be called into question if he puts in place manipulations other than those necessary.
Exclusions of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuation on the financial market
- The supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized
- The supply of goods which, by their nature, are likely to deteriorate or alter rapidly
- The provision of audio and video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery
- Newspapers, periodicals and magazines (except subscription contracts)
- The provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities where the contract provides for a specific date or period of execution
- The supply of goods that by their nature are inseparably mixed with other goods
- Supplies of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons and related to health protection and have been opened by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can take place only after the course of 30 days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the SELLER
- The supply of digital content by means of a non-material medium if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in that case he would have lost the right of withdrawal
- contracts concluded at a public auction