These Terms of Withdrawal apply to all purchases made by a natural person (hereafter the "CUSTOMER") on the website www.katuma.it (hereafter the "SITE") at Levior, Sas registered in the Register of Commerce and Enterprises Turin with number TO 1146126, with registered office in Piazza Mascagni 9, Italy, Tel.: 3298504742, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter the "SELLER").
The terms used below have the following meanings in these Terms:
- "CUSTOMER" means the contractual partner of the SELLER, who acts as a consumer as defined by Italian law and jurisprudence, or "natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity that may be carried out".
- "DELIVERY" means the delivery address of the PRODUCTS communicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
- "Products" means all products available and offered for sale on the SITE.
- "Territory" means Italy.
Right of withdrawal
The CUSTOMER has the right of withdrawal, without indicating the reasons, sending back or returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER.
For this purpose, the PRODUCT must be sent back or returned without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days after the notification of the withdrawal decision, unless the SELLER proposes to collect the PRODUCT himself.
In accordance with article 52, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the withdrawal period ends at the end of fourteen (14) days from the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CUSTOMER, takes physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In the event that the CUSTOMER has ordered multiple PRODUCTS through a single order giving rise to several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of only one PRODUCT delivered in different batches), the withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by THE CUSTOMER, takes physical possession of the last DELIVERED PRODUCT.
Notification of the right of withdrawal
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, the CUSTOMER must transmit his communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal by the CUSTOMER, the SELLER undertakes to refund the full amount paid including the delivery costs (with the exception of any additional expenses that may result from the choice by the CUSTOMER of a delivery method other than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER), without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the day on which the SELLER was informed of the customer's withdrawal. (Article 56 of the Consumer Code).
The SELLER will proceed with the refund using the same means of payment used by the CUSTOMER for the initial transaction, unless the CUSTOMER has expressly allowed the use of another means; in any case, the refund will not incur any cost to the CUSTOMER.
The SELLER is not required to reimburse the additional expenses if the CUSTOMER has expressly chosen a more expensive delivery method than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER.
The SELLER may suspend the refund until the time he has received the asset or, if earlier, until the customer proves that he has returned the asset.
The CUSTOMER must return the property to Piazza Mascagni 9, without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he announces his decision to withdraw from the contract.
The deadline is considered respected if the CUSTOMER sends the asset back before the expiry of the fourteen (14) day period.
Condition of the returned asset
The PRODUCT must be returned in accordance with the instructions of the SELLER, and in particular must include all the accessories provided.
The CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the asset resulting from a manipulation of the asset other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CUSTOMER has the possibility to test the PRODUCT, but his responsibility can be called into question if he puts in place manipulations other than those necessary.
Exclusions of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- The supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuation on the financial market
- The supply of custom-made or clearly customized goods
- The supply of goods which, by their nature, are likely to deteriorate or alter rapidly
- The provision of audio and video recordings or sealed computer software that were opened after delivery
- Newspapers, periodicals and magazines (with the exception of subscription contracts)
- The provision of housing for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or leisure services where the contract provides for a specific date or period of execution
- The supply of goods which by their nature are inextbly mixed with other goods
- Supplies of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic and health protection reasons and were opened by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after the course of 30 days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the SELLER
- The provision of digital content through a non-material medium if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance that in that case he would lose the right of withdrawal
- contracts concluded at a public auction