Il Girapoggio There's 1 product.

The name of the company derives directly from the vineyard that, on the traces of a pre-existing plant at the beginning of the last century, was planted in 2003 with the rows arranged in a girapoggio,on a slope facing south at 270 meters. above sea level. The vineyard is composed of 85% Barbera and the remaining 15% Merlot. The vinification is carried out directly on the farm in steel containers at a controlled temperature. All the phases of vine breeding, strictly manual harvesting, vinification and bottling are followed with extreme care to obtain a wine of absolute excellence.